So, Julia tells me you can blog about just anything. So, this weekend one of my great friends from jr. high got married in Edmond. At the last minute we decided to make a weekend out of the trip. We got a room at the Crown Plaza in OKC and had a ball. Baker loves hotel rooms and he had so much fun. The wedding was beautiful and Baker also made a girlfriend on the dance floor. It was great to see all my girlfriends and my family.
When you hava a baby there is an emotional adjustment that has to be made, especially if you are nursing. You can't be away from your child for more than 2.5hrs and it just takes strategic planning. So, I had a bit of... boredom reigning thru the walls of 5307 E. 3rd St. So, needless to say- Brian was picking up on it and it was just a sweet time to be together- NOT AT HOME!
So, here are some pics from the wedding!
I'm so glad you all had fun! Love all the pics of Baker and Beau-I can tell they will be great friends!
ReplyDeleteJulie