He is so cute and I'm glad he is doing well. We love you guys and are praying for Beau to get big and strong. Madden is looking forward to their first playdate together. Let us know if you need anything at all.
okay, he is super cute! It's great to see more of his face now without all the tubes. what a sweetie! We had so much fun with you today Baker! Hope you can come back over soon!
Dear Lord please with the Young family as this isn't an easy time for any of them. I pray for Beau right now. We praise you that he is doing as well as he is at this stage and we praise you for relieving him of his jaundice. We all pray for Becky and Brian as they weather this storm and continue to put their faith and trust in you. And though Baker is young and doesn't understand exactly what is going on he does know that something is off and I'm sure his little world is turned upside down so be with Baker, help him to cope. Please be with Beau in the coming days and weeks as he learns to nurse and as he puts on more weight. Help him to achieve these milestones in record time so that they can all enjoy him at home. In your name, Amen.
Let us know if you need anything, we can even take Baker. Give me a call,(I am going to try and track down your #, I know your hands are full) 994-6326. Blessings!
He is so cute and I'm glad he is doing well. We love you guys and are praying for Beau to get big and strong. Madden is looking forward to their first playdate together. Let us know if you need anything at all.
ReplyDeleteokay, he is super cute! It's great to see more of his face now without all the tubes. what a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun with you today Baker! Hope you can come back over soon!
He is doing so well. You are all in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteDear Lord please with the Young family as this isn't an easy time for any of them. I pray for Beau right now. We praise you that he is doing as well as he is at this stage and we praise you for relieving him of his jaundice. We all pray for Becky and Brian as they weather this storm and continue to put their faith and trust in you. And though Baker is young and doesn't understand exactly what is going on he does know that something is off and I'm sure his little world is turned upside down so be with Baker, help him to cope. Please be with Beau in the coming days and weeks as he learns to nurse and as he puts on more weight. Help him to achieve these milestones in record time so that they can all enjoy him at home. In your name, Amen.
Let us know if you need anything, we can even take Baker. Give me a call,(I am going to try and track down your #, I know your hands are full) 994-6326. Blessings!