Monday, June 15, 2009

a couple of days...

Well, things are going very well! Beau is now able to nipple all his feeds and he is getting full... for the most part. They removed his feeding tube so we can finally see his face for just what it is. He weighs 5lb1oz so praise the Lord!
The doctors said today that he will probably go home in a couple of days!!!!!! I don't know what we are going to do.

Anways, keep praying that he will take full feedings b/c that is our last step. Thanks you all so much for praying and I will let you know when the big day is!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting that he is getting to go home soon. I'm so happy for the both of you. Love you guys, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! He is such a wonderful God isn't he?! Praise our Lord! What an exciting time this is.

    ReplyDelete