Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, June 5th

Today is a good day. We recieved dr's orders that I can feed Beau tomorrow! His weight is 4lb 5.6oz and they took the pic line out of his head. They also cleaned him up for the first time so he looks great. He is tolerating his feeds well. They are letting us have more liberty with our visits, which is so nice. We can get him out of the isolete all by ourselves and hold him each time. It is so nice to hold him. We have 8 days of lost holding time to make up for.

God is still good and we still know he has big plans for this baby. If you have seen "Raising Arizona" with Nicholas Cage,there is one quote that pretty much sums up our feelings, "I love him so much!".. "I know you do baby, I know you do." If you haven't seen it, rent it- it's hilarious.

Thanks for keeping up and praying with us.

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I will be praying for a successful on Saturday. I can't wait to see him again. We love you!

    ReplyDelete