I have needed to blog about the boys for a while, so we will start with Beau. He is 9 months old now. It's crazy how time has passed, it seems Brian and I have forgotten all the drama that his life began with. That was a long time ago!
Anyways, he is a busy body. He can crawl now and go from crawling to sitting and crawling to standing (both of which are a big deal). He doesn't so much like to crawl he just does it to get to an object or person so he can then pull up or find everyone else. I started taking a shower the other day by myself with the door shut. By the time I got out both boys had made it into the bathroom to see why I could have possibly left them. He wants to walk, I can see, but he is nowhere near.
His favorite person is his big brother. He is constantly watching him. Their favorite time together is probably bath time. Beau loves baths! He laughs at Baker when he cries and if Baker gets too close to him he yanks on his hair which of course, makes Baker cry. Beau is big, def bigger than Baker was at his age and he is starting to tell Baker "I can and will take you."
His second favorite person is his dad. Oh he loves Brian, even if he is driving Brian crazy at the moment. He face lights up when Brian gets home.
Beau is brave. We watched the Bachelor finale at a friend's house with a dog. Baker started whining and demanded to be picked up when the pug entered the room. Beau however bolted toward the dog. He was smiling and trying to grab him. Baker was always very cautious and nervous around animals.. but Beau doesn't have this characterisic.
Beau is a very good baby. He is much like his brother in that he is stubborn and tries to demand his ways. He doesn't want to eat baby food, he wants to feed himself! He doesn't like sitting, he likes standing! He likes to be held.
We had a little boppy chair that we sat Beau in while we ate dinner or showered or anything but he is like a little escape artist and always manages to get out of the chair. He can rock his body so he slides feet first out of the chair or he can turn over onto his belly and stand up in the chair and try to go over the back of it.
Anyways, I know most of you don't really know Beau, but he's great. Just thought you might want to hear about our Beau Bee Doebee.
Love it...can't wait for our boys to all play together.
ReplyDeleteYay! I love those babies! Beau sounds like quite a handful... love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for updating us on Beau since we haven't been able to see it firsthand!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how much he has grown!!! Wow! and he looks a lot like Baker did. what a cutie! thanks for the stories- loved 'em!
ReplyDelete