Monday, March 8, 2010

An addition to my previous post




So, Brian and I were a little distracted this weekend b/c we couldn't pry our hands off "New Moon" which I had bought on Saturday. Last week we watched "Twilight" for the first time and loved it!!! I so thought it was going to be dumb and scary but it is SO NOT. Anyways, I didn't want to wait til 3/20 to see the 2nd movie so I bought the book, which of course I have already finished, but in our reading this is what we missed. We were sitting at the dining room table and looked down to see what Baker described as "write name, write name". And he was... all over Beau's face. I think the pictures say enough.


Please comment if you are addicted to the series also. I am very surprised by this... but I think most of America is into it.

5 comments:

  1. Go check my blog...I love, love, love the Twilight series. I thought it was stupid at first, too, but a month and half and four books later I was a total Twilight fan. Go Team Edward! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT addicted...but love your children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky - I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED!! I read all four books in 5, yes 5, days!!! I refused to read them for a long time, demanding that I was too old and mature for such teenage nonsense. Then, some other moms started reading and telling and I couldn't resist! I bought my New Moon tickets two wks before it came out! Total Twilight (TEAM EDWARD) addict!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the books but LOVED the movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HILARIOUS!!! Your kids (well I guess I should say kid singular) and your addiction to the Twilight saga.

    I will say I'm team Jacob just because that's my husband's name.

    ReplyDelete