Hope is what I have been missing in the past couple of days.
I was discouraged that I may have to permanently move into the Ronald McDonald house, but I feel hopeful again that this will end. One thing Beth Moore has taught me is to find verses and cling to them. I did this when I was put on bed rest and as easy as it has been to be angry with the my current situation, I can't remain there. Gotta get outta that pit girlfriend! So, here are the things I am clinging to:
That the man that remains steadfast under trial IS BLESSED (even if I can't recognize it at the time) James 1:12
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12. This one is very hard to live out.
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds. James 1:2. Trying to count it as joy.
Benton is doing so great. He is up to 5lbs4oz as of yesterday. He has nursed twice and has latched on both times. Now we just have to slowly work up from 1 feed a day to 8 feeds a day. I have no idea how long this will take. My goal is to be home by December 1, but we will see.
Baker and Beau have been sick, we had to take Baker to the doctor. I am not concerned though. If its not one thing, its another, and sometimes it is one thing and another.
Nan is here and taking great care of the boys. They are staying inside and reading books, playing games, watching movies, and of course, wearing costumes. They are an easy source of joy.
Hope you all are staying warm. Winter is here! For this first week, I still find it extremely refreshing. Snow is beautiful and I am ready for Christmas music!
I HOPE you return soon and believe in that HOPE! I HOPE you guys are able to have a Thanksgiving that is as great as it can be in your current situation. Love you all!
ReplyDelete