Well, here are some pics from our Easter weekend. Brian had Good Friday off which was so nice. Our new thing is playing tennis at the gym, which we did on Friday. Baker loves tennis and he is probably as good as I am . Beau doesn't really care for it so we have to take a basketball for him. Friday was so nice just running around town together and enjoying a lunch out.
Then on Saturday we went to our friends farm in Beach, ND. We did this last year and had a great time again this year. We play outside, shoot guns, dye eggs, hunt eggs, and eat REALLY GOOD FOOD. The company is great too. Its not so easy to have great company. This family is game players so they are people after my own heart. Playing games with Brian is one of my favorite things (except when he plays with my family he usually always looses quickly- which isn't fun). Needless to say, it was a great day. The boys both loved dying eggs. I was surprised.
Then on Sunday we went to the Easter breakfast at our church. Then we had to work the nursery so we didn't actually hear an Easter message which was sad, but someone's gotta do the dirty work. Then, we had our friends Stu and Jennie over for Easter lunch. They were our first friends in town and it was nice to get together with them.
I of course thought they boys looked super handsome in their Easter outfits. If you hadn't noticed, I got my hair cut. I was tired of it long so we went for the brave change. Its been a rough transition b/c it didn't turn out how I had imagined it- but what am I gonna do now? It can't get any shorter. Plus, Brian really likes it and I can't believe how nice it is to not have to deal with the long locks.
At this moment we are playing outside. Praise the Lord that our wireless works in the backyard. Anyhow, the boys are having a pool party. The temperature gage says it is only 59 degrees but to them it must feel like 75. Its cute to watch. They are good boys.
Other than that, we are just excited to go to Weatherford in 3 weeks for my sister's graduation. It will be a short trip, but we really need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment