Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Going Private

As seems to be the safety trend, we will be going private with our blog. Which simply means, you just have to be invited to view the new posts. It is a one time process where you log on and then you are good to go each time. So, send me your email if you want to continue to follow. If you don't, and I want you to cont to follow, I will add you anyways! Haha

We have had super beautiful weather. Oh,I can't tell you how nice it has been. So we went sledding this weekend and here are some pics. There are hills and trees in our town. You can see how deep the snow is on Brian. Also you can see how brave Beau is. He would go over and over and over, all by himself. They loved it! Also, you can see my new sunglasses. Not too much personality, but they are growing on me.

Love you guys!










My email is rebeccayoung1@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. fun!!! you've gotta enjoy it if you've got it, right? the pic of beau in his sunglasses was unbelievably cute! I love your blue knit hat, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to read your blog too!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete