Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday Party

I know Baker's grandparents are thirsty for some birthday party pics so I thought I would supply them. The party was great! Baker had a blast with all his friends. Our neighbor, who is 4 said "this is the best swimming day ever!". The cake was mediocre, but other than that we just had a happy day celebrating!
I had a girlfriend come out to be my right hand man (b/c it is very hard to get things done by yourself and try to enjoy the party) so I was so grateful! The Lord has been very good to us lately and we are just pleased to have a 3yr old. I can already tell that age 3 is better than age 2! So, we are going to live up these next 4 months in peace, before we have a 2 yr old again. I added the pic of Beau b/c he is just so darn cute. Baker got those boots for his bday and Beau just loves them, even though they come up to his knees.











No comments:

Post a Comment