Winter is in full blast right now. You can see the pics of Brian and Baker shoveling snow. I wish the pics had romanticized the snow a bit, but it looks awful outside and that day it was. Today the sun is shining, something I will never take for granted again, but it is like -15 degrees outside. And that is COLD! I put a pic on the bottom too of what happens to Brian's face if he doesn't cover it up when he shovels- it freezes, literally.
I wanted to show you some pics of our community group up north. Brian and I started the group last semester and it took off. I was very nervous but it was the Lord's plan so really, there should have been no pressure on me. Anyways, these are most of our friends and I thought you might want to see what they look like. The pic is from our ugly sweater Christmas party, which was a blast. I love parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment