oh man...just when I thought I was turning the corner on the whole 'children wanting' thing...i go and see this!...back to square one it is :) At least I got such a good laugh out of it :)
awww.... Becky!!! Bless your heart! I loved hearing your voice though. I'm sorry that it was because of poop. On the floor. Smeared around. And Baker owning up to it in such a cute way.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo sorry friend!!!
ReplyDeleteoh man...just when I thought I was turning the corner on the whole 'children wanting' thing...i go and see this!...back to square one it is :) At least I got such a good laugh out of it :)
ReplyDeleteumm, all i can say is holy crap!!! i am definitely glad that i can honestly say we have gotten the chance to experience that.
ReplyDeleteawww.... Becky!!! Bless your heart! I loved hearing your voice though. I'm sorry that it was because of poop. On the floor. Smeared around. And Baker owning up to it in such a cute way.
ReplyDelete