Thursday, April 22, 2010

On the third day






I never blogged about Easter Sunday so I have uploaded some pics. We had a breakfast at church and it was actually really good. I can't remember ever eating a good breakfast at church, but it was great. The boys were in matching outfits if you can't tell. Then after church we went to our pastor's house for Easter dinner. It was very elegant and tasty. More salted butter, mmm. They have a daughter and son-in-law our age with boys our boys' ages. They also had another couple over from Michigan, b/c they are also 17hrs from home. Anyways, it was another delicious meal and great company. We were so grateful to be invited over, or really just the fact that they thought of us and knew we would prob be alone. I wish I would have done more of that when I was in Oklahoma. Del Rae, pastor's wife, also prepared an egg hunt. Baker was too busy shoveling snow to pic up any eggsthough. Anyways, hope you enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. Shoveling snow?! Where was it? I mean, he is in shorts and no jacket... :)

    ReplyDelete