Monday, January 11, 2010

A perm for me and a black eye for Baker

We have had an extremely eventful week. I decided to give myself a home perm, yes, I am that cheap. I also thought I could use a color treatment since I never see the sun, so Brian lightened my hair for me. I like it. It is much easier to deal with now and since my hair doesn't get much attention each day it looks better curly than just... flat. So, that was scary but turned out alright. One pic is right after the fact and the other one is with it dry and an attempt to fix.


So, that was Thursday during the national championship, poor Colt McCoy, and then Friday night we went to the ER. Brian was laying on his stomach on the ground and Baker was on his back. He jumped off but fell and all of his body weight landed on the edge of the coffee table! So, we went to the ER b/c we were certain it was broken even though there was no blood. Praise the Lord it wasn't though! So, we have just been icing it. He doesn't seem to remember that anything happened but he looks AWFUL!!! It is very very sad to see him. He hasn't slowed down a bit though. He's not even 2 and he's had stitches in his lip, surgery on his chest, and now this awfulness. The Lord still provides for us though and God is still good!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Bless his heart, that does look like it hurt! Your hair looks really cute! Great to talk to you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby!! I'm glad he's ok! Like the new hair! I keep telling Scott I want to go a little bit blonde:) We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor little guy!!! Jasmine says she hopes he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look BEAUTIFUL...Baker looks SO pitiful! poor little guy! let me tell you, he takes his hits and keeps going, doesn't he?? LOL...

    ReplyDelete