
Well, Brian is on his way home from work. We are going to look at houses here in Dickinson. Yes, I know we might be the most fickle people ever, but we are now staying in North Dakota. Permanently... or as permanent as we can be... which really doesn't say much over 1/5yrs.
I am sure this is a surprise as a lot of you thought we were moving to Midland (Ashley you should call me), however, Brian took a trip down there last week and was thouroghly disappointed. In everything really- the terrain (apparently you can see a dog run away for like 10 miles), the neighborhoods, the schools, the housing costs, and the traffic. Lots of things but mostly his work load. It would close to double and you just can't afford that when you have young kids. You can't get time back and so for the sake of the 4 of us we are staying. Apparently the small town life is pretty nice. So- who wants to come visit???
Wow, I feel like I just talked to you...a lot changes in a couple of weeks! Well, I'm sorry his trip down there was not quite what he was hoping for, but at least he got to see what life could be like before you all actually moved! You are right-you cannot get time back with a crazy work load when you have young kiddos. Keep us posted on the house hunt!
ReplyDeleteWe're so there! We can't wait to come see y'all...never thought I'd get the chance to tour Dickinson, ha ha!
ReplyDeleteYou never told me about what happened to Baker! His poor little face...
ReplyDeleteYou were thinking about moving?! I had no idea!
ReplyDeletejust wanted to say...Baker looks happy :) we miss him :)
ReplyDelete