Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Move
















Here are some pics from the move. North American was great. I never knew what the company did, but I certainly recognized their semis from the I-40 on the many trips we took to the city growing up. I included our driver Jay and his helper AJ. This is our house in Tulsa and then in Dickinson. I will try and put up some decorated pics also.
I collect pictures of state welcome signs, something my parents started for me. I have quite a few but prob not half. Anyways, I also attached the pics of the new states we went to. I didn't have any of these signs b/c, well I hadn't been there!

I will also include some more Halloween photos per Stacy's request. Halloween was great, Baker is really like a kid now. There isn't much baby left in him.

A lot of people here have asked us "How were you able to get a rent house?" There was a tornado last year and it destroyed a lot of property and plus oil is obviously picking up here so there are hardly any rent homes available. Lots of people said they tried for months to get a place to rent that was quality.
Everything has come together for us b/c of the Lord. It is nothing we did. We don't deserve anything. We rented this place 4 days before we moved to ND and we didn't know what it looked like, but we love it. God is good, even if we had been living in that terrible terrible condo, God would still be good and faithful and He would still promise to provide. I just want everyone to know that all credit is due to Him b/c we have been completely taken care of. These are photos from our balcony. They remind me of home in W'ford and again, I thought you would like them Stacy.

love yall, whoever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment