My garden has brought me so much joy this summer. You can see the story unfolding here.









It began in May with Brian building a box and then filling it with compost.

Then I planted and waited.

For a long time I thought nothing would sprout and then voila.

My garden is currently in full bloom. What a concept? Plant a seed, water it, and then enjoy your harvest.

So far we have enjoyed fresh cilantro, basil, cucumbers, and carrots. We are still awaiting our corn and green peppers.


The garden was an idea from "7" and I am still shocked that we can count it as a success. I have thoroughly enjoyed this process and might have found a new hobby! And I wanted my mom to see how awesome it was so I had to blog about it!

That is amazing! Eric and I have talked about building a garden for a while, but it hasn't really happened yet :) I'm so jealous that you get to enjoy fresh vegetables from your backyard!
ReplyDeleteHey! I just came across your blog and I love it. I thought commenting here was appropriate since I have most definitely benefited from your garden. I've got pesto in my freezer for you too! Love the blog.
ReplyDelete