So, we had some visitors!!! The Hillikers came to visit us. I am still so shocked that they did. We usually do all the traveling so it was nice to entertain for a change. We stayed really busy, seeing as it was over the 4th of July holiday. All I can say is Jessica thought she was living the dream. She loved our small town life in Dickinson, ND. We kept seeing the same people over and over and it was just... really funny b/c she got a very clear picture of what this town is like (of course, it can be very different in winter!).
Basically we went to a Rodeo, a parade, an arts festival, hiked in the Badlands, shot off fireworks, went to a girly lunch spot, and had a terrific shopping experience at the local thrift store. That all was while we were referring of course. That is what we did the most of.
It is nice to visit with old friends, ones you don't have to pretend around and ones your husband loves and loves to pick on. If he picks on you, its a sign of love. It is very rare though and I am certain Jessica is his favorite girl to push her buttons. I missed those days, not sure if she did though.
How funny is this picture? Two of my Tulsa friends in my backyard in North Dakota??? I still can't get over it.
Anyways, we are very thankful that they took time out of their schedules to be with us. If anyone else is interested you can now fly to Bismarck from OKC for $198. That is just ridiculous!!! We have NEVER EVER paid less than $451 for a plane ticket to Oklahoma. So, half price sale only from OKC to BIS going on now til forever I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment